Sunday, January 21, 2007

Happy Birthday ME and Nancy~


My birthday is coming in 2 days [sorry for the lack of posting, nothing happened...]!

I wait in anticipation for my presents-- but it kind of sucks for my friends who have to buy double the presents because my other friend has the same birthday as me...except we are a year apart. Too bad <3~ style="font-weight: bold;">cheap asian and spending $20 on me, $20 on Nanar, $20 for dinner, $6 for me and Nanar, and $? gratuity... Wow, I feel like a jerk. Seriously.

But I got some really nice stuff, so thanks everyone! I'm really happy!

1. Baggie and Slipper thingies - Nanar
2. Electric [dangerous] Bed Warmer ♥ - Skava, Amanda, Jennifer, Kai
3. Sephora Giftcard and Mirror - Katie
4. Bath and Body Work's Bag with smelly stuff and interchangeable heart necklace - THE BOYS
5. Express Giftcard / [finding me a Date to Winter Formal? ♥] - Military boy, Kyle Kevin
6. Locket Necklace "Karen is so totally awesome" - Stephany
7. Cute Red Skull Shirt - Kat
8. Clock/Picture Frame [that was supposed to be for Xmas] - Anderson
9. Makeup [Double-Eyelid Tape hahaha, wow]

I love material things my friends~

One more year older and one more year put behind us but we're all getting one more year closer to our goal. Driving, Boys, Graduation, whatever-- I know you guys will all be there for me and so, I love you guys~

Hawaii 2008?

No comments: